Thursday, November 17, 2005

Background

Previous to this blog, I posted poker content in my Live Journal. I'm starting this blog to make additional friends and share ideas.

I've been playing consistently for over two years now. I started playing $0.50/1.00 Limit Holdem as a hobby, with a goal of gradually moving up in limits and turning $100 into $100,000. So far, I'm up about $6,000 and now mainly play 5/10 LHE with my eye on 10/20. As a change of pace, I'll play some tourney's on Party, including the $500K. I'm also learning PLO, O8 and Triple Draw, and will play some of those games on Ultimate Bet.

My nickname, "Never-Limp" speaks for itself. I hate cold-calling and will either raise or fold virtually every time in LHE. My screen names include nolimpin, No_Limpin1 and neverlimp.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting this blog to make additional friends and share ideas.

What friends? :)

GL added ya to my bookmarks

If you're ever ready to get serious about O8 or PLO, gimme a yell.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home