Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Life running bad, poker running good

Due to some fairly serious family health issues, I haven’t been able to play much poker lately. Fortunately, I’ve made the most of what few opportunities I’ve had. I cashed in a Stars multi and 4 consecutive SnG’s (3,2,2,1) and also tore up the PLO and NLHE cash games. During my last trip to Harrah’s, I played 2/5 NLHE and doubled my buy-in within a couple hours. My big hand was basically a no-brainer, dream situation. UTG nearly raises to $20 but then decides to limp, one more limper and then I raise to $25 OTB. It folds to UTG and he makes it $75, limper folds, I act weak for a little bit and then stack my two black chips between my two tall red stacks and push them in. He insta-calls and proudly rolls over KK before grimacing at my AA. Why can’t it always work like that?!

1 Comments:

Blogger GrantMasterFlash said...

Why did you act weak? Don't you think you are too much away by doing that?

He's calling with KK preflop anyways though, right?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home