Saturday, February 04, 2006

Cold As Ice

Here are a few examples of how cold I'm running right now.

pokerhand.org/?234718
Creelja is a huge donkey with 70 VPIP and 20 PFR. Unfortunately, sometimes donkeys pick up big hands.

pokerhand.org/?234719
I hit my card on the turn but was drawing dead.

I guess I should be happy that I didn't lose more on those two hands.

pokerhand.org/?234721
I miss the flop and couldn't even buy it on the turn against a player with Q high. What did he put me on, J high??? Jeez.

pokerhand.org/?234726
Here's a big pot that I had to split holding the nuts. For some reason the button didn't re-raise, costing us another $10 each in profit from the station in the above hand.

So yeah, it's been fugly, really, really fugly. I'm now a marginal loser at 5/10 over 8000 hands, but am very confident I can beat this level long term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home